Our life has come to the Internet so much those years, we spent there long hours working and talking with our friends. Read the article if you want to find out what digital dress code and digital fashion is.
Whats is the digital fashion?
At first we should explian what a digital dress code is. Dress codes are everywhere so we shouldn’t be surprised of an digital dress code. Digital dress code is how you present yourself online. The online world is just like the offline world. People create a visual representation of themselves with help of clothes and accessories, the way they speak and other things they associate with.
To be honest we should be aware of this that virtual fashion is not an alternative but it can be considered as an evolutionary step. There are a fashion designers who are loving this and gets more possibilities for self expression.
If you are surprised to hear about that think that you might have already used it. You could be using this virtual fashion if you are snapchat user. That’s right snapchat users are able to try on the digital garments with help of AR technology. Also if you are an Instagram user you could notice that it has tested AR clothing filters.
Fashion designers in digital fashion
We all know that casual dress code means collared shirt (casual shirt), dark jeans, leather shoes and accessories like a watch for example. There are in fact rules we follow when we comes to dress codes, but how does it looks like for fashion designers in a digital fashion world? Let’s now focus a little bit at them. The reality about digital fashion is this that it can lead us to another lifestyle, it can help people who are running different sort of businesses and fashion designers follow the rules of this what is happening in todays world.
Facts about digital fashion
- clothes are representation of an expression of people personality in physical world and it also can do the same in the virtual world,
- digital garment is for sure not created from a fabric but out of pixels with help of using computer technologies,
- thanks to the digital fashion people around the world will be able to wear amazing clothes online,
- there are many dress codes like for example business casual, business formal, black tie, semi-formal and much more,
- fashion designers are being way more and more creative and physical runway shows doesn’t have to be the only way of presenting clothes. There are now digital shows which in fact means headless floating figures (digital personas) wearing 3D-renders of new garments,
- there is a recently launched game called Yellow Trip Road, which includes the ability to get digital outfits which are called Bumper Jumpers,
- when it comes to the brands, it is quite lucrative to sell their clothes with no need to produce a physical garments. This should be understood as the virtual fashion is far more sustainable.
This digital fashion seems cool right? This what is happening now could do an awesome job in the future. Imagine what would clients say about going to the changing room and there will be no need to taking off all of their clothes to try on the suit, a t-shirt, gowns or a skirt, but they could do that with help of smart technology just by a simple click on the one specific photo among many photos.
There are many ideas that could be used to make this world way easier for everyone! Let’s wait for this one day when we will wake up in the morning and all of the social media platforms like for example facebook will be screaming about this new technology that grown so fast!