When you are at the office you want to look official and fashionable but still you want to feel comfortable, we will show you how to do that!
When you are a woman it might feel like it is almost impossible to find the right work pants. But to be honest there are many types of pants that you could wear for your work.
Work pants ideal for office
When you are looking for the best work pants you should focus on factors like:
As you can see there are some of things that should be considered before you decide on getting the pants.
Dress pants ideal for work
Are you into dress pants and you feel like those are going to be ideal for your work? Well if so we have some ideas for you:
- high waisted straight leg pants
- wide leg pants,
- no tummy pants,
- track pants,
- vintage straight worker pants.
Wide leg pants for office
Wide leg pant are kinds like jeans but they have more polished look just like trousers.
If you are fan of wide leg pants and you are wondering if you should wear them to work, the answer is yes! You can simply wear them to work. Here goes some of the ideas for wide leg pants for work:
- high rise linen pants – those pants are very soft because they are made of linen-cotton knit. It is a good idea also to choose linen style pants that includes pockets,
- loose pleated wide leg pants – those pants will give you more of vacation vibes while you are at work. This kind of pants makes them flowy when you walk but still ideal dressy for the office day,
- wide leg trouser pants – those pants are going to be very comfortable. They are also amazing mid-rise pants which makes them perfect for those who are spendng their time at work a lot.
Straight leg pants for work
You are more up to for a straight leg pants when it comes to a work pants? If so, you should go for tailored straight leg trausers! Those pants are just ideal. Why? Choose those pants to be made with 5% elastane which makes them a stretchy fit.
Go for those pants as they have a wonderfu a loose fit!
Cropped pants for work
When convenience is the most important for you, you should go for pull on cropped pants. It is important for women’s work pants to be stylish but simple so look for the ones that will work perfectly for this occasion.
Fact about cropped pants is this that they are going to work perfectly all year round and they are the best ones to show off your shoes!
Yoga pants for work
Are you surprised to hear that you can wear this kind of pants to work? Well yes you can, there are for example straight leg yoga pants or dressy yoga pants.
That’s right you can simply wear pants like that to the office and feel comfortable yet professional.
Ankle pants for work
Ankle pants are perfect pant for an office. There are couple of ankle pants ideal for office like for example:
- high-rise belted ankle pants – those will give you a bit of relaxed fit which is perfect for the spring season,
- high-waisted ankle pants – those high waist pants are ideal for the spring as well as for the summer time. Choose those pants to be made of cotton twill fabric because it will give you more comfort which you will be able to enjoy all day long,
- skinny ankle pants – those in fact are timeless wardrobe staple! They are very comfortable type of pants that’s why people keep wearing them.
We all should be aware of this that certain materials are better for certain seasons and ocassions as well. For example wool is the best choice for the winter season to keep you warm and cozy. Another material which can be used for pants is faux leather which is good option for spring season. Now when it comes to hot weathers and summer time the best option would be linen.
There are also fabrics which has got a bit of stretch. Go for stretchy material if you want to feel more comfortable.
It is the most convenient for you to choose pants which are in machine washable styles unless you want to go to the dry cleaners every time your pants get dirty. When you will choose pants that can be machine washed you will be able to save money and time!
Facts and tips
- most linen pants look very beachy but not all of them, so do not worry there are some that you can simply wear to work,
- look for an back elastic waistband for super extra comfort in your work pants,
- people with curvy figures should look for stretchy pants or pull-on pants,
- it is also a good idea to always have more than one pair of your favourite pants,
- black pants are always a good choice when it comes to office outfit,
- it is a good idea to wear high heels to match your work clothes and create a perfect pair,
- If you do not have time to go to a shopping mall you can buy different styles of work pants online,
- dirty pants? Well firstly check if they are machine washable,
- if you will go for pants made out of the polyester you will have wrinkle free pants,
- perfect casual friday pants would be joggers that’s why you should really try them out as fast as possible,
- choose pants with straight fit if you want a little bit more casual look.
Now after you got familiar with the article you know what are the best women’s dress pants for work! Now when you know a little bit more about work pants go for a perfect fit for your office day! There is something for all the body types so do not worry you will find something for yourself for sure. We hope that we were helpful in helping you find the best pair of pants for your work wardrobe.
Ps. If you will go to the mall and buy your dream pant ask for a paper bag and be eco!