Are you someone who is getting into the makeup world and you are afraid of breaking the wrong rules we got you. Read the article to find out what rules are okay to break and what rules should be followed.
Every makeup artist should follow those rules
In today’s world many young teenagers are into a makeup. There are some basic rules that should be followed when it comes to makeup. Those makeup rules that should be followed are:
- keep it simple,
- use right fundation for a skin tone,
- prepare skin for makeup,
- always do the eyes first,
- use makeup brushes,
- blend properly,
- right shade of a lipstic.
Keep it simple
It is very simple rule but such an important one! Do not over do when you comes to the doing makeup, remember that keeping your makeup simple and elegant is everything. If you will overdo your makeup you will look weird. Also it is very important to choose the right makeup for the ocassion you are going to.
Use right fundation for a skin tone
It is very important to choose the right fundation what mean that it has to be matched perfectly to the skin tone. We all know that fundations comes in different shades, it is done because thanks to this we can choose perfect one.
Fundations are some kind of base for whole makeup what makes it the most important step in creating the look you want to reach.
Prepare skin for makeup
It is very common for people to make this kind of mistake. Human’s skin is uneven. Uneven skin is caused by open pores or other random uneven spots. That is why makeup shouldn’t be applyed directly on unprepared skin. To prepare your skin for makeup you should go for a good quality moisturiser and before applying foundation make sure that you use primer.
Always do the eyes first
While applying makeup on eyes, there are chances that something might go wrong and this could make whole makeup destroyed. One of the examples is this that the eyeshadow might fall of the eyes to the cheeks. Another example would be an eyeliner on both eyes may be uneven. We hope that you understand now why eyes should go first.
Use makeup brushes
Do not use your hands but use makeup brushes. If you will be using your hands you can cause skin irritation. If you want to get the perfect look on your face you shoukd just go for amazing makeup brushes.
If you are not going to blend your makeup in a good way it might look look just odd. That is why you should start your makeup with the moisturizer, then go with the toner, and then the foundation.
Right shade of a lipstic
The right shade of lipstic is the same as when it comes to the fundation. The type of lipstick you use depends on what the mood you are in or the occasion it is. If you are using makeup on a daily basis, it is advisable to use nude shades of normal lipstick and matte lipsticks are preferable for parties. But remember choose the color which is going to match your skin tone color palette.
Makeup rules to break
As we mention the rules that should be followed now we should talk about the rules we can break! Here goes some of the rules that could be broken:
- People with light eyelashes should only wear brown mascara – if you have light eyelashes you probably have light hair and eyebrows. But the reality is this that the black mascara
and eyeliner as well can actually draw focus to your eyes in a good way.
- Redhead’s shouldn’t wear red lipstick – to be honest redhead’s looks better than anyone else! A red lip will draw even more attention to your locks! That’s why you should go for it.
- Bold lip doesn’t go well with strong eye – to be honest a red lip with vampy eyes is a wonderful look no matter what anyone else says! However you should keep the balance it could be the best choice for the night.
- Apply mascara only to the top lashes – mascara applyed on your both lashes can open your eyes even more. This can make your eyes look brigther and bigger.
- Match lip liner to the lipstic – lip contouring is a very good and quick trick which can make your lips look fuller. You should go for a brighter lipstick shade and match it with a bit darker shade of lip liner.
- do not apply eyeliner do your lower lashes. Good advice would be lining only your upper lid,
- remember the less is more, too much makeup and those dark circles are just looking odd,
- do not use frosty or iridescent highlighter shades, go for pearly one and not frosty highlighter when you are about 40 years old,
- create a barrier between your lips and the surrounding fine lines, with help of clear lip liner, or one the same color as your natural lips. Those actions will help you avoid unfortunate makeup migration,
- while you are filling your eybrows you will beed right brow pencil color not some random brown. That’s why you should go with a brow pencil or gel with brown undertones,
- if you are scared or using mascara wand you should do it gently and move it back and forth to separate them,
- eyebrow color gradually fades and become gray,
- if you have warm skin tone it doesn’t mean you have to wear cool colors,
- contrasting shades can look just perfect,
- eyebrows frame your face that is why shape them fully,
- natural flush is something wanted that’s why you should also choose right color tone.
Now after reading this article we hope that you will follow good makeup routine and watch many tutorials made by makeup artists. Wearing makeup can be fun all you have to do is to follow and break some rules.
1 thought on “Find out what are the makeup rules that you should follow”
We are living in a makeup world today, thanks to you I know what mistakes I was making. Thanks for saving my look.